Sunday, September 23, 2007

Boneless bites...

Have you had those new KFC Sweet Chilli Boneless bites? If not, why not? They're AMAZING!!!!

Anyway, this craze that seems to be gripping all the software/web designers, you know the one I mean, where everything is "integrated". I mean like, I log into gmail, it logs me into blogspot, and god-knows what else, it's getting on my tits. I, like presumably alot of other people out, there have to share my computer with someone else. Say I'm in the middle of writing a post, and the other half wants to have a quick look at his email while I'm getting a drink, it logs me out of blogspot. Just a little annoying lol

And in closing I have one other small comment to make. While having crazy hot make-up sex up against a wall that's still got wet paint on it might be AMAZING at the time, trying to wash brown emulsion paint out of yours and his pubes afterwards isn't so great...

No comments: