Friday, September 21, 2007

That moment when you think "Sweeeeet"

You know it hit me today, everything is sweet. Infact, it's schweeeeeet.

Everything

Absolutly everything in my life, at this moment in time is going perfectly, and it has been for a while now, and I only just realised it. It was like this epiphany I had, I was just sitting there in the new flat, painting a door frame and it clicked. Its weird, even tho I didn't have any worries, or stresses until I'd actually realised I didn't have them properly, I didn't feel the benefit of it, but now I have I've got this lovely warm content feeling...

Anyhoo, so what have I been listening to lately? Well, Kanye West's new album ofcourse, because it's amazing. But so is Kano's new album (ESPECIALLY the track with Damon Albarn I LOVE it), and Kate Nash's and I've also been revisiting alot of old Bob Dylan Stuff. Biograph, Blonde on Blonde, Bob Dylan, as well as some older Dire Straits and Eric Clapton stuff...

No comments: