Friday, October 20, 2006

Another week down

Not a particuarly stressfull week, but I still feel knackered. I'm still really excited about Monday, the restraun Dan took me to last night was great, had a real nice night, including after we got home, if you know what I mean.

Just spending tonight in, infront of the telly, nothing special on either, might watch a film or two, got a nice big tub of Ben n Jerries Phish Food I'm going to pig-out on at some point too. I like leaving it as long as possible until I tuck into it, makes it that bit more tasty. Dan's home tonight too which makes a nice change, will be good to spend some real quality time with him, including last night it's two night on the trot we've been together for more than a couple of hours, yay! Might find some other uses for the ice cream...

No comments: