Saturday, October 14, 2006

Looking good

So Dan's made me a temporary header until I decide more on what I definatly want...I updated the links too, added a forum I hang out on and two other blogs I read, check them out. I'll add more as I think of them.

Had a pretty slow Friday, went for lunch with Dan, had Cajun chicken and chips, was lovely!. Went out for dinner with him, his mum, his sister, his aunt and his cousin tonight too as it was his mum's birthday, had a great time. I've not got any plans for tommorrow, we'll probably just wake up slow, maybe go for a walk or a drive, not got any plans for the night either, might go out, might stay in, we'll see. I really want to see "The Departed" too, will get round to it at some point hopefully.

Pretty much it for now, will post tommorrow if I have anything to say.

No comments: