Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Blastin' some sounds...

I woke up this morning and he was already gone, I'm a pretty light sleeper, but he never wakes me up, for a big guy he's pretty stealthy. But there was no note or message waiting for me, and I already felt a bit blue, so I wasn't exactly that happy, and the day hadn't even started. Best cure for feeling a little blue? Well, one of them, blasting some really good music while you're driving. My choice today was some Feeder (Shatter, Just a day), some Muse (Bliss, Starlight), some Foo Fighters (Learn to Fly) and ofcourse, some Nirvana (Smells like teen spirit ofcourse),as well as some Jaimeson (Comeplete) and Roots Manuva & Ty (So you want morre?), fancied a little bass I guess.

I might even buy some decent speakers, amps and a sub, and get Dan to install them. I used to think anyone who spent money on a sound system that was anything above the factory standard was a chav/boy racer, but Dan and his friends have otherwise "educated" me that this isn't true. Why should wanting to experience your favourite music in the way it was designed to be listened to make you a chav? I guess they have a point...

With a bit of luck I'll still be up when Dan get's in, I'm usually aware of him getting into bed and giving me a cuddle when he does get in, but it's not the same as actually being awake.

I've got kickboxing after work tommorrow night, might post after that, don't know, guess it depends on if anything worth posting happens.

No comments: