Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Woohoo!

So my tutor from my photography course put my name and portfolio to a friend of his in an advertising company that's doing a shoot for some perfume company (doubt it's something like Channel) and they want me to shoot for them this Monday! It's not anything major moneywise, but it's an insanly great oppertunity to build my portfolio and create some contacts. I'm hopping all over the place in excitment. Dan's taking me out to celebrate tommorrow night, he's working tonight otherwise it'd be tonight.

In other news I took the day off, I just felt really icky this morning, I don't think I've got anything but I just really couldn't be bothered, and as I've not had any non-leave time off in almost a year I thought sod it. Still going to go kick-boxing tonight, gotta leave soon actually, might rent a film or something on the way home...

No comments: